WHAT IS HOME STAGING?
- Staging is the art of creating an environment throughout a property by arranging furnishings and décor to enhance its best features, minimize any weaknesses, and clearly define the spaces.
- Our goal is to merchandise your home by presenting a lifestyle that buyers aspire to. We bring the unique personality of each home to life and focus on the target buyer in order to maximize the interest, increasing the chances of a quick sale.
WHY SHOULD I STAGE MY HOUSE?
- Home Staging has been proven to be the best way to sell your home quickly and get top dollar as you prepare it for sale. Our staging creates an inviting atmosphere in the home and helps buyers connect to the home so they are more likely to make an offer.
- Homes that are not staged sit on the market longer resulting in higher carrying costs and multiple price reductions (an average of 2% per month). The investment in staging is typically less than a price reduction.
- With over 80% of all potential home buyers searching online before they request a showing, online photos reflecting the look of the house are more important than ever before. We know how to stage your home so it looks picture perfect both in photos and in person.
DOES STAGING REALLY WORK?
- Yes. Statistics show that staged homes sell faster and for more money than comparable non-staged homes.
- If your home does not show well it will sit on the market longer. A staged home is always more appealing than an empty or cluttered house.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO STAGE MY HOME?
- The best time to stage your property is before it goes on the market. Staging will help create the best impact when you first bring your property to the market generating immediate interest.
- Make sure your home is staged before your first Open House. When marketing your property you want to ensure your home shows beautifully both in photos and in person from the start. You can’t afford to lose the momentum of a new property listing.
IS HOME STAGING EXPENSIVE?
- Not at all when you see that the amount of money saved with an investment in home staging far exceeds the out of pocket cost.
- Home staging should be seen as an investment, not an expense. Our Statistics show that our average client saves over $21,000.00 in carrying costs and price reductions.
DOESN’T A VACANT ROOM LOOK BIGGER WITHOUT FURNITURE?
- No. A small room feels larger once it is properly furnished because your eye has something to relate the space to. Some buyers may think that they are unable to fit their furniture in an empty room as they generally imagine their furniture is larger than it really is.
- On the other hand, an oversized room can feel overwhelming and buyers are often concerned about what to do with the space. Staging can make sense of these large spaces and create a more comfortable feeling once furnished.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE SYNERGY STAGING TO STAGE MY PROPERTY?
- We are experts at merchandising real estate with beautiful staging. We don’t treat all properties the same. We use our extensive inventory to provide creative Home Staging that suits the unique style of each home.
- In 2013 our staging helped sell over 17.5 million dollars of property that closed. Vacant homes that sat for months on the market sold quickly after our staging, often in less than two weeks.
- Some home staging companies require a three-month rental commitment. We have no minimum requirements after the first month.
- We have helped numerous homeowners, Realtors, investors, and banks throughout Portland sell their properties faster time and time again.